We surely don’t want to go to the car shop again and again to fix our flat car tires, it will be annoying and it will cost your valuable time and money. You can fix the flat tire in your home and with some handy tire inflator to save your time and money. If you are not so much familiar with using tire inflator or you are a newbie to use tire inflator in your flat tire, you can follow some instructions to be a professional in this job. Here are some tips to know how to use tire inflator with the gauge in your flat tire.
- Know your current tire pressure: It is important to check your tire pressure properly. You have to press a tire inflator that has a gauge to read the pressure in the valve of the tire to read the current tire air pressure. Knowing the current pressure will help you to make your tire safe and it will reduce your tire damage.
- Put the air properly: If you know properly how much air you have in your car tire it will help you to put the proper air you need in your car tire with the inflator. If you put too much air in your car tire it will damage your tire soon. Having less air in your car tire will cause tire damage as well and it will make your journey in your car difficult, so be sure that you have proper air in your tire or it can cause accidents.
- Take off caps of your tire valve: Remove your caps of the tire valve stems to put the needed air in your car tire. Make sure you put your valve cap near So that it remains visible and you can put it back when you are finished putting air in your tire.
- Put the air you need with the inflator: After removing the caps of the valve you need to find an inflator to read the pump on the tire. You can put the air on your own then there are some classic inflators, but if you are inexperienced and a newbie in this job it is a suggestion that you do the job with a digital inflator. There are some inflators which automatically stops after providing the perfect air you need in your tire, and helps you to read the perfect air pressure in your tire.
- Keep the tire cold: You can measure the air pressure perfectly if your car tire is cold, having a hot tire show you different air pressure and higher pressure. Always try to keep your tire cool, make sure that your car has not run a long distance, running a long distance will make your tire hot and you won’t able to read the proper air pressure.
- Monitor the pressure: Try to monitor the tire pressure every time, thus you can see your tire is over inflated or under inflated. There are some digital tire inflators which automatically measure the air pressure of the tire and stops automatically and give you the proper tire pressure you have.